The water-resistant and customizable 30-liter Stealth Pack is built for multiple hatches, changing conditions and extra gear needs encountered on long floats, explorations and multiday trips. Engineered to be ergonomic, quiet, lightweight and body-conforming, it features a large main compartment, a quick-access exterior pocket and a top stash pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.
- Shell is made of 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse
- Back is cushioned, contains an integrated net holster and accommodates a hydration system; adjustable shoulder straps allow you to customize the fit
- Stealth Pack capacity is 30 liters
- Multiple exterior lashing points, D-rings, stash pockets and sleeves are all placed for intuitive, quick access to all accessories
- Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13"; removable waterproof pocket for phone or key fob
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labo
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester