ALL TERRAIN GUARANTEE
We guarantee everything we make at Wildland Pro. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it (wrong color, size, or style) simply return it and we will ship you a new product or give you a refund once the product is returned. Damage due to wear and tear can be repaired at a reasonable charge (including shipping cost).
- Anything used or slept in can not be returned for a refund or exchange. Patagonia Apparel and/or Products are not available for refunds or returns becuase of the customized nature of the product.
You are welcome to return anything that was purchased from Wildland Pro—both new and sale items, with the exception of customized items, or Patagonia Apparel. We ask that returns for fit or color be made in the first 30 days after purchase and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached. As a reminder, anything used or slept in can not be returned for a refund or exchange.
To begin the online return process, please email your information to email@example.com (please include your order number).
Things to note -
- Patagonia Apparel is not eligible for refund.
- Customize Apparel is not eligible for refund. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost
- Anything used or slept in can not be returned for a refund or exchange.
- To start the return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love when customers send in a bedroll that is years old for updating or a zipper repair. Our team can see that each bedroll we receive has been in the field and used. For repairs, the customer will cover the shipping and repair cost.
Please make sure your item is clean before shipping. To get the repair process started, please send an email to email@example.com.