R3® Yulex® Split Toe Booties
Warm, comfortable and durable, these wetsuit booties are made from stretchy, 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with an internal split-toe design for increased control and grip. Best for water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex thermal microgrid interior lining dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy and durable solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior lining; all fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; microgasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
- Internal split-toe design for better control and dexterity; diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Weight: 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Main: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance