MYSTERY RANCH X BULLKELP WILDLAND BEDROLL
Embark on a new level of outdoor comfort with the exclusive collaboration between Mystery Ranch and Bullkelp Bedrolls. This dynamic partnership brings together the unparalleled expertise of Bullkelp Bedrolls in crafting premium outdoor bedrolls and the rugged, expedition-ready design of Mystery Ranch. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Wildland Bedroll will withstand a lifetime of use on the fire-line. Made right here in the USA, each bedroll is a testament to both brand’s commitment to quality craftsmanship. Every detail is carefully considered to ensure a bedroll that not only delivers supreme comfort but also meets the demands of your profession. The Wildland Bedroll is made from two canvas materials, 100% WATERPROOF 10 oz nylon/ polyester blend bottom and a weather resistant and windproof polyester top. Each material was chosen for its technical properties, the polyester canvas top is breathable, preventing condensation, which is common in other sleeping systems. The nylon/polyester blend bottom protects your sleeping system from moisture and punctures, creating a bedroll that can withstand the harshest elements. Whether you're spiked out on a ridgeline or back in fire camp, rest assured that your bedroll will keep you protected.
A Wildland bedroll with the sleeping mat and bag will fit in the bottom pocket of a flight monster with some space to spare (enough for a pillow). The bottom pocket is not wide enough to accommodate the Ready Lite Cot; however it will fit in the main body of the bag with approximately 99L of storage space remaining.
- 100% WATERPROOF 10 OZ nylon/polyester canvas bottom
- The material for the bottom piece was chosen for its exceptional durability waterproof properties. When stored the bedroll protects your sleeping system from moisture as well as punctures and abrasions.
- 10 Oz weather resistant/ windproof tough duck canvas top piece
- The material for the top piece was chosen due to its ability to regulate moisture, preventing condensation, common in gortex bivy sacks. It also has a high UV/ Mildew resistance. The feel of this material is much less abrasive than other materials, making it a more comfortable option if you are sleeping in the bedroll alone with no sleeping bag or blanket.
- 1” Nylon webbing compression straps with side release buckles
- 36” head flap for additional coverage from rain/ wind
- Designed to accommodate all styles of sleeping bags
- Fits up to a 25” wide sleeping mat
- Protects sleeping mat and bag from moisture, dirt, punctures, and abrasions while in use and in storage
- Designed to fit in the foot of the MR flight monster
- Made in the USA
|Nimble Insulated Air Pad
|Bullkelp Insulated Quilt
|Ready Lite Cot
All components are sold separately.
|Tough Duck® with 10 oz Cotton Canvas
|1” Nylon webbing compression straps with side release buckles
|W: 25" X L:80" with 36" Headflap
|L: 14.5" X H: 8" | 728.85 cu-in
|CLOSED + NIMBLE AIR MAT + CINCH 20 SLEEPING BAG
|L: 16" X H: 10" | 1256.64 cu-in | 20L
|FLIGHT MONSTER DIMENSIONS
|L: 31.25" X W: 17" X H: 15.5" | 6345 cu-in | 104L
|REMAINING SPACE IN MONSTER + FULL BEDROLL + READY LITE COT
|L: 23" X W: 17" X H: 15.5" | 6060 cu-in | 99L
|16 X 8 X 8 Unline S 21021 Standard shipping box | 4.2 lbs
2178 Mora Ave
Santa Ynez CA 93460