Men's R1® Lite Yulex® Long John Wetsuit
Offering warmth, comfort and sun protection for the core and legs while maintaining full freedom of movement for paddling, this neoprene-free spring suit is made from 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Best for water 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester, exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Linings laminated with water-based, solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with noncorroding Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; zipper can be repaired or replaced
- All seams are triple-glued and blindstitched; internally spot-taped at high-stress areas
- Easy-access key loop included
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- Body: 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance