Cinch 20° Sleeping Bag
The vibrant-colored Cinch series sleeping bag is a versatile sleep system ready for adventure. The Cinch is a tapered rectangle design with open ends featuring quick and easy drawstring closure for comfort adjustment — keep the ends open on warm nights for added air circulation, or cinch the end closed for added heat retention on cooler evenings. A full-length zipper allows the Cinch to open completely for use as a traditional quilt, and elastic loops are provided along the zippered edges for use as a hammock sleeping bag. The Cinch is made with ultra-light 380T 20D nylon fabric with synthetic TechLoft Micro insulation. TechLoft Micro insulation consists of multiple denier staple-length fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. It is an ultra-lightweight insulation that has a tremendous weight-to warmth ratio making the Cinch a great option for mild-weather back-packing trips, hammock camping, snuggling around the campfire, indoor sleepovers, and more.
- 380T 20D nylon fabric
- TechLoft Micro insulation
- Two-layer offset construction
- Full length #8 separating zippers
- Insulated chest, foot, and zipper baffles
- The sleeping bag has open ends that feature versatile drawstrings for easy comfort adjustment
- Elastic loops are placed along the zippered edges for use as a hammock sleeping bag or quilt
- Compression stuff sack
|W: 35" X L: 82
|3 lbs 7 oz
|L: 20" X D: 8.5"
|L: 13" X D: 8.5"
Pickup available at Wildland Pro Usually ready in 24 hours
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
2178 Mora Ave
Santa Ynez CA 93460