Black Hole® Pack 32L
The midsize 32-liter workhorse in the Black Hole collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate; pack volume is 32 liters
- Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provides organization
- Large front and top stash pockets keep necessities organized and accessible
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- Air mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel; padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Weight: 810 g (1 lb 12.57 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved