- Exterior face fabric is 100% recycled polyester with two-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; bonded thermal lining is light, stretchy and fast-drying, solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
- Fixed three-panel hood with laminated visor offers streamlined protection and a full range of motion
- Full-zip design has zipper garage at collar for increased next-to-skin comfort
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets have noncorroding plastic zippers with added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite-harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket; single-pull elastic drawcord at hem for added adjustability
- Weight: 567 g (20 oz)
- Exterior face: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with two-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Bonded liner: solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
Men's Stretch Thermal Hoody
with EMS Discount
We took the best qualities of boardshorts and wetsuits to build this versatile insulated hoody. Made from 100% recycled polyester stretch boardshorts fabric with a warm and fast-drying thermal wetsuit lining, it’s an innovative solution for pre- and post-surf warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.