- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Materials: 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, the R2® TechFace Jacket by. Patagonia® provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.