- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern allows for a wide range of movement
- Adjustable, under-the-helmet hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Material: 5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
The Men’s R1® TechFace Hoody is warm, stretchy and breathable like the Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Click here to view this product on the Patagonia® website to view more options and product details.