- Two bags can be zipped together
- When two bags are zipped together the second zipper allows for multiple venting options for each user
- Second zipper allows for user to fold back top for a home-like comfort level
- TechLoft Silver insulation
- Two-layer offset construction
- Tapered bottom measures 28″ wide
- #8 separating zippers
- Insulated chest and zipper baffle
- Polyester ripstop outer fabric
- Brushed polyester liner
- Standard stuff sack
Drifter Sleeping Bag
with EMS Discount
The Drifter 10° Sleeping Bag by Alps Mountaineering are constructed of a durable, polyester ripstop shell, lined with a soft, smooth brushed polyester and filled with synthetic TechLoft Silver insulation. TechLoft Silver insulation consists of multiple denier staple-length fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. The bags feature two-layer offset construction with an insulated chest and zipper baffle to lock heat in. The Drifter offers a unique, tapered-rectangle design which allows for more wiggle room than a mummy bag, and more heat retention than a traditional rectangle bag — providing you the best of both worlds. If you are camping as a couple and want to snuggle up close, the Drifter bag design allows two bags to zip together creating a double bag. Even better yet, the two bags can be the same or different temperature ratings to maximize comfort for each person. The design also features a second side zipper allowing you to fold back the top for home-like comfort or allowing multiple venting options when two bags are zippered together. A standard stuff sack is included for easy transport and storage. The versatility — not to mention to eye-catching colors — make the Drifter a must-have for your next camping trip.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 14 in|
36" x 82"
5 lbs 3 oz
58 oz. (+10°)
|Stuff Sack Size||
12" x 22"