Cinch sleeping bag 40 degree
The vibrant colored Cinch series sleeping bag is a versatile sleep system ready for adventure. The Cinch is a tapered rectangle design with open ends featuring quick and easy drawstring closure for comfort adjustment — keep the ends open on warm nights for added air circulation, or cinch the end closed for added heat retention on cooler evenings. A full-length zipper allows the Cinch to open completely for use as a traditional quilt, and elastic loops are provided along the zippered edges for use as a hammock sleeping bag. The Cinch is made with ultra-light 380T 20D nylon fabric with synthetic TechLoft Micro insulation. TechLoft Micro insulation consists of multiple denier staple-length fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. It is an ultra-lightweight insulation that has a tremendous weight-to warmth ratio making the Cinch a great option for mild-weather back-packing trips, hammock camping, snuggling around the camp fire, indoor sleepovers, and more.
- 380T 20D nylon fabric
- TechLoft Micro insulation
- Two-layer offset construction
- Full length #8 separating zippers
- Insulated chest, foot and zipper baffles
- Sleeping bag has open ends that feature versatile drawstrings for easy comfort adjustment
- Elastic loops are placed along the zippered edges for use as a hammock sleeping bag or quilt
- Compression stuff sack
- Dimensions: 35" x 82"
- Fill weight: 28 oz.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Stuff sack size: 8" x 21"